Become A Loyalty Patron
Become a Loyalty Patron by purchasing 4 or more shows from our Presenting Season. Loyalty Patrons receive the Series Price on all applicable shows. Click here to see our events listing.
Make A Donation
Please consider making a tax deductible gift to The Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations help The Centre deliver diverse, world-class arts and entertainment to the community and showcase Burlington and its performing arts community to the world. We have unique opportunities for you that will have a positive effect on the cultural life of our community.
Your support is greatly appreciated! Donations of $20 or more will automatically receive a tax receipt.
Click here to donate online, or call 905-681-6000 to make a donation by phone.
We thank you for your patronage and support.
Take Your Seat Program
Main Theatre seats are available for purchase. As a Seat Sponsor, your gift to The Burlington Performing Arts Centre will be recognized with a plaque placed directly on a seat as a permanent reminder of your generosity.
Your commitment of $1,500 will make a lasting impression.
To become a Seat Sponsor, please contact Hilary Sadler, Interim Manager, Marketing & Development by phone 905-681-2551 ext. 6302 or by email email@example.com.
Become A Sponsor
As a Sponsor, your organization will enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Brand Exposure through on-site recognition
- Corporate entertaining options
- Complimentary tickets in prime seating locations
- Opportunity for a private artist meet and greet with your guests
- Web presence and logo/name recognition on collateral materials
Why become a Sponsor?
Becoming a Sponsor is a great opportunity to enahnce your brand awareness, provide client appreciation experiences, and deliver new business opportunities by being associated with The Centre, which has an annual attendance of over 100,000 people.
- Align your brand with The Burlington Performing Arts Centre and our community
- Distinguish your company as a good corporate citizen
- Reach out to a targeted demographic
- Provide a memorable evening of corporate entertaining for your guests
- Attendance of over 100,000 people annually
- 100 professional performances annually
- An additional 234 commerical and community events each year
- Over 26,000 students have come through our doors through our Education Programs
- Average household income of patrons is well above the national average at $122,561
- 65% of patrons live in Burlington
- 80% of patrons live within 10km from Downtown Burlington
- 60% of patrons are married homeowners
- 70% of patrons have a college diploma or higher
Be our guest to a performance or special event and experience The Burlington Performing Arts Centre! We will design a proposal highlighting benefits that meet your marketing goals and budget.
Come join us as an offical program or performance sponsor!
To become a Sponsor, please contact Hilary Sadler, Interim Manager, Marketing & Development by phone 905-681-2551 ext. 6302 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members receive distinctive recognition and benefits that will enhance your experience with VIP seating locations, personalized ticket services, opportunities to meet artists, and special events for Members only. Click here to learn more!
If you have any inquiries about becoming a Member, please contact our Box Office by phone 905-681-6000 or in-person, 440 Locust St., Burlington ON, L7S 1T7, Monday-Saturday 12pm-4pm.
Charitable Registration # 82461 3020 RR0001